IS NO ONE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS EVER
I WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWERS
well for starters his name was Paul
5.18 Back-Up Plan (Promo)
1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
Does anybody remember this show? Where Mickey had a comedy club that all the classic characters would go to. Every episode there would be a different story line that had to do with the club and at the same time they would play the old Mickey Mouse clips that everyone in the club would watch. Yeah, it was a good show.
The best crossover show ever. EVER.
janemarielynch: #GleeAlong @DarrenCriss wettin’ his whistle
we did good work here, tonight.
Bluest Fish I’ve Ever Seen
It seems aware of its blueness and unable to process it.
"How did someone see me?"
this is my dashboard rn
The Mccall Pack + minimalist
The only thing that scares me is getting through ‘Who Are You Now?’ It’s the last song and I always think about him when I sing it.